- Find the Resolume Arena folder in your Documents folder ( so not the Resolume folder in Applications!!! )
- In this folder, create a new folder called ‘extra effects’.
- Copy the .bundle file (Mac) or the .dll file (PC) into this folder.
- In Resolume, open the Preferences.
- Click on the Video tab.
- At the bottom of the list, click the + icon to add another plugin folder.
- Select the ‘extra effects’ folder you just created in step 2.
- Now restart Resolume and Chaser will be in the list of effects.
The screenshots are taken on Mac, the process and folder location is exactly the same for PC.